January 30, 2009

Snow Day!

Well, last week we got our first real snow fall since we've been in North Carolina. We got to miss school one day and had a two hour delay the next. It was pretty awesome. As you can see Karli and I made a few snowmen. Sadie was very confused, she's never seen snow before. I'll include a few pictures from the Duke game Ryan came up for. We really enjoyed getting to see him. Hope everyone's doing well.




Dad and Ryan are in the second row next to the guy in the light blue leaning forward, right by the band.


























4 comments:

The Abney Family said...

Ok... so you have all been to a Duke game, Ryan has been to a Duke game... am I sensing a little favoritism?? I would like to be invited to something. Tell Dad he better check in to what he can bring me to when we are there for the wedding ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute snowmen. Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun. We are supposed to have snow tomorrow, the boys are praying it comes so they too can skip school and build snowman. Hugs
-Alison

The Kolls Family. said...

Well I hope they get it! It was a lot of fun, we got pretty lucky. Love you, Katie.

The Kolls Family. said...

And Kristin, maybe you should come visit when there's something available! Because I don't know what Dad's gonna have for you in June... haha. love you, kate.